Breathe, How I trained myself back to life
Experience her struggle to reclaim her memory, rebuild her broken body and learn to read, talk and walk again. Learn how she was able to discover the purpose of her life through pain and heartbreak.
Walk with her as she discovers the strengths she needs to survive, learns how use them to rebuild her broken dreams, and build another life. Colleen changed her story.
Readers will be inspired to overcome their own challenges in life and reclaim their dreams. This book will become the readers’ “GO TO GUIDE” for how to go after what you want, no matter how many obstacles are in the way.
- Discover how fear and disappointment can be great motivators.
- Learn how to find your strengths and purpose amidst your struggles.
- Master the skills to focus on small steps each day as you rebuild your life plan.
- Dare to dream and set new goals.
- Transform the lessons learned into a new life plan.
Refresh and energize YOU. Walk away with the tools to change your story.
To order go to:
Frock Off: Living Undisguised (contributing author)
With parents tormented by secrets, guilt, and shame, Jo Dibblee quickly learned to protect herself. Faced with her parents’ alcoholism, drug abuse, and depression, along with the sexual assault and stalking of an “upstanding” foster parent, Jo began, early in life, to use a coping strategy she now calls frocking.
With humor and hope, Jo shares the harrowing rollercoaster of her life story and gives the low-down on frocking—how she learned it and used it to survive, how she found it holding her back and what she had to do to, once and for all, Frock Off.
Despite harsh truths, brushes with death and agonizing betrayals, Jo’s heart shines through these pages, offering promise, wisdom and inspiration to any reader who has learned to hide and longs to be free.
- 2015 Bronze Medal Winner, Non-Fiction – Grief-Hardship
- 5 times Readers’ Favorite
- 2014 Bronze Medal Winner, Non-Fiction – True Crime
To order go to: